"You are a living magnet.
You will always attract into your life
that which is in harmony with your
dominant thoughts." ~Brian Tracy
- We always attract into our lives
whatever we think about the most
strongly, expect on the deepest levels,
and/or imagine most vividly.
- You cannot travel within
and stand still without.
- The more intensely we feel about an
idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea,
buried deep in our subconscious, will
direct us along the path to its fulfillment.
- Formulate and stamp indelibly on your
mind a mental picture of yourself as
succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously
and never permit it to fade. Your mind
will seek to develop this picture!
~Norman Vincent Peale
- The more power one gives to his
thought*the more completely he
believes his thought has power—
the more power it will have.
- Cherish your visions and your dreams
as they are the children of your soul, the
blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
- Reshape the images in your head
to match the vision in your heart.
- The power within you which enables
you to form a thought picture is
the starting point of all there is.
- To bring anything into your life,
imagine that it's already there.
- Man can only receive what
he sees himself receiving.
~Florence Scovel Shinn
- Assume the feeling of
the wish fulfilled.
- As you sow in your subconscious
mind, so shall you reap in your
body and environment.
- There is a world within*a world of
thought and feeling and power; of
light, life and beauty and, although
invisible, its forces are mighty.
~Charles F. Haanel
- Concentrate on one thing long enough,
and you are sure to get it. Always
have a definite goal in mind and
write it down.
- A mental image gives you a framework
upon which to work. It is like the drawing
of the architect, or the map of the explorer.
Think over this for a few moments until
you get the idea firmly fixed in your mind.
~William Walker Atkinson
- It is psychological law that whatever
we desire to accomplish we must impress
upon the subjective or subconscious mind.
~Orison Swett Marden
- If you have built castles in the air,
your work need not not be lost;
that is where they should be. Now
put the foundations under them.
~Henry David Thoreau
- The soul contains the event
that shall befall it.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Words are also seeds, and when
dropped into the invisible spiritual
substance, they grow and bring
forth after their kind.
- We lift ourselves by our thought. We
climb upon our vision of ourselves. If
you want to enlarge your life, you must
first enlarge your thought of it and of
yourself. Hold the ideal of yourself as
you long to be, always everywhere.
~Orison Swett Marden
- You hold the key within yourself
which unlocks the secret chamber
that contains your heart's desire.
~Thomas Troward The Art of Mental Pictures