As Gandhi said, "A man is but a product
of his thoughts; what he thinks, that he
becomes." The world we create on the
inside will invariably manifest itself on
the outside. If we would like to reap
the benefits of good fortune then we
must sow the thoughts of good fortune.
Whatever it is you desire can be yours
through the use of strong and concentrated
thought. In the words of Napoleon Hill,
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive
and believe, the mind of man can achieve."
15 Powerful Thoughts On Mindpower
- There is one quality which one must
possess to win, and that is definiteness
of purpose; the knowledge of what one
wants and a burning desire to possess it.
- The soul attracts that which it
secretly harbors; that which it loves,
and also that which it fears.
- Every human mind is a great slumbering
power until awakened by a keen desire
and a definite resolution to do.
~Edgar F. Roberts
- Believe in yourself. Have faith in
your abilities! Without a humble but
reasonable confidence in your own powers,
you cannot be successful or happy.
~Norman Vincent Peale
- Go confidently in the direction of your
dreams. Live the life you imagined.
~Henry David Thoreau
- Keep in mind the better you understand
what you want and why you want it, the
better your chances will be acquiring it.
- Act as if it were impossible to fail.
- Deep within man dwell those slumbering
powers; powers that would astonish him,
that he never dreamed of possessing;
forces that would revolutionize his life
if aroused and put into action.
~Orison Swett Marden
- As within, so without.
- Begin with an intense burning
desire for something definite.
- Plant the seeds of expectation in your mind;
cultivate thoughts that anticipate achievement.
Believe in yourself as being capable of
overcoming all obstacles and weaknesses.
~Norman Vincent Peale
- To follow without halt, one aim;
that's the secret of success.
- If your reasons are big enough, your
belief solid enough, and your desire
intense enough, nothing can stop you.
- All battles are first won
or lost in the mind.
~Joan of Arc
- Every thought that you send out is
a vibration which never perishes.
It goes on vibrating every particle of
the universe; and if your thoughts are
noble, holy, and forcible, they set in
vibration every sympathetic mind.
~Swami Sivananda The Power of Thought