- The happiness of your life depends
on the quality of your thoughts.
- A joyful heart is the inevitable
result of a heart burning with love.
- And now, this is the sweetest
and most glorious day that
ever my eyes did see.
- Those who wish to sing,
always find a song.
- If we should live a thousand years,
our time is all today, today.
- It is the chiefest point of happiness
that a man is willing to be what he is.
- All the windows of my heart
I open to the day.
- Wait till the sun shines, Nellie,
When the clouds go drifting by,
We will be happy, Nellie,
Don't you sigh.
~Andrew B. Sterling
- Most folks are about as happy
as they make up their minds to be.
- I don't think of all the misery but
of all the beauty that still remains.
- I meant to do my work today
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me.
~Richard Le Gallienne
- The happiest people in the world are
those who have a hard time recalling
their worries....and an easy time
remembering their blessings.
- Live so that you are at ease, in
harmony with the world, and full of joy.
- A warrior must only take care
that his spirit is never broken.
- Realize deeply that the present
moment is all you ever have.
- Now and then it's good to pause in our
pursuit of happiness and just be happy.
- Got no checkbooks, got no banks.
Still I'd like to express my thanks*
I've got the sun in the mornin'
and the moon at night.
- May the long time sun shine upon you
All love surround you
And the pure light within you
Guide your way on.
- I wake each morning with the thrill of
expectation and the joy of being truly
alive. And I'm thankful for this day.
~Angela L. Wozniak
- Happiness, not in another place
but this place. . .not for another
hour, but this hour.
~Walt Whitman The Happy Life
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device