- Be brave, and rise superior to
your sorrows, and maintain a
spirit that cannot be broken.
- Be still my heart; thou hast
known worse than this.
- Be bold, and mighty forces
will come to your aid.
- Still round the corner there may wait,
a new road or a secret gate.
- Life is either a daring adventure
- All battles are first won
or lost in the mind.
~Joan of Arc
- Undoubtedly, we become
what we envisage.
~Claude M. Bristol
- Your thoughts, vividly imagined
and repeated, charged with emotion,
become your reality.
- All that we are is the result of what we
have thought. The mind is everything.
What we think, we become.
- "Let me light my lamp," says the star,
"and never debate if it will help to
remove the darkness."
- Whatever the mind of man
can conceive and believe,
it can achieve.
- Change your thoughts and
you change your world.
~Norman Vincent Peale
- I beg you take courage; the brave
soul can mend even disaster.
~Catherine of Russia
- The self-image we harbor is the key to
the success or failure of our most
cherished plans and aspirations.
- And life is what we make it,
always has been, always will be.
- Cherish your visions, your ideals,
the music that stirs in your heart.
If you remain true to them,
your world will at last be built.
- Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream,
so shall you become. Your vision is the
promise of what you shall at last unveil.
- Our life is what our thoughts make it.
- No wind serves him who addresses
his voyage to no certain port.
~Michel de Montaigne
- If one advances confidently in the direction
of his dreams, and endeavors to live the
life he has imagined, he will meet with
a success unexpected in common hours.
~Henry David Thoreau
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device